Tuesday, January 8, 2008

our last trip during the school hols,ipoh.

hey its me again,markie!erm,too bad too sad,only three of us went to ipoh because the others were kinda busy.these three ppl are me,wesley n lixian.lol,the night before our trip,lixian n wesley stayed at my house because our bus is leaving at 5am!!!thats really early!my aunty organized this trip n the bus stopped at my auntie's house which is in Dj.we reached my auntie's hse at around 4:30am and we decided to have breakfast in a mamak stall nearby.then,we started our journey.we reached ipoh at around 7++am.then,our tourguide brought us to a kopitiam to hav our second breakfast!lol,three of us had wan tan mee and guess what,the girl who sells wan tan mee is kinda chun.after that,we went to sum stupid farm n bla bla bla....then ipoh's sunway lagoon,sum famous lake n a famous temple.picture time!
lixian n the kwan yin..





the posing queen,lixian








me n my cousin bro,mickey......






























nice view tho...
























































3 of us in the stupid farm
after that,we went to a kopitiam again for lunch,we had kai si hor fun,kai fan,fried oyster n bla bla bla.......then we went to buy sum souvenirs like er....kai chai peng,hiong peng n lou poh peng.....=p,kinda boring trip but fun,haha,thats all for today,bye!

No comments: