Saturday, December 1, 2007

finally , i manage to come back online, and update our blog, since its my turn to do so.
so anyway, i've been working lately, and the people who has and had been there for me lately, is them, the steady people. i wouldn't say that they are nice, in fact, they're mean, but, we care for one another, at least in a different way =)

so, i shall update more from wesley's birthday onwards. Wesley, has finally turned 16.
we celebrated at 222, (near ss2) , and no doubt it wasn't something big, but i'm sure we all had a good time.







that's just practically one of our usual yum charing session, we have it most of the night, which is a good thing. At least i can be myself whenever i'm with them.

kok sam, the oldest in the steady group


mark, the cool guy

chi ming, my singing partner.


typical me.

and last but not least,

west ! tsk, so young also smoke d, ish !
the one that never fails to be there for me all these while,
thank you, and the rest. i shall update more soon.

-lixian


No comments: